Should I send a Letter of Continued Interest to my top choices without II?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1060074

I have had three IIs in this cycle so far. I am glad because one of the schools is a T20, but there are many of my top choices, which I have yet to hear from. I was wondering if I should send a letter of continued interest to these schools. Did anyone hear anything about sending these types of letters to schools? Are they effective at all? even without getting an II from the school? I would also put some updates in this letter. Even though I don't think I have very meaningful updates: shadowing a neurologist and volunteering at a food bank. The shadowing might be worth it, since I applied without any( I got clinical experience volunteering at a hospital- 300 hours).

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I have had three IIs in this cycle so far. I am glad because one of the schools is a T20, but there are many of my top choices, which I have yet to hear from. I was wondering if I should send a letter of continued interest to these schools. Did anyone hear anything about sending these types of letters to schools? Are they effective at all? even without getting an II from the school? I would also put some updates in this letter. Even though I don't think I have very meaningful updates: shadowing a neurologist and volunteering at a food bank. The shadowing might be worth it, since I applied without any( I got clinical experience volunteering at a hospital- 300 hours).
They're not gonna do anything. They know you're interested form your file!!

Reactions: 1 users