Should I skip kaplan's discrete practice questions for physics?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gcuvier

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm currently in the content review phase of studying and have found my self taking forever with it. Idk, I just don't know how to approach studying for the math portion of this exam. Please advise. If it matters, my goal score is a 520. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

This is a tough question because it truly depends on your learning style. We often have students skip the questions at the end of the Kaplan chapters and then do Uworld at the end of the week as a way to review the content they covered that whole week. Uworld provides detailed answer explanations which is really going to help you know if/how much you have mastered they content.

I'd skip all of Kaplan actually. The AAMC Q pack will serve you better. I also agree MCATKINGS that TBR physics books and EK 1001 physics books are the best source for physics practice. What makes TBR better is their explanation are the bomb. Read all of them, even if you got the question right. It will help with your math skills.

Reactions: 1 user