Should i Start Studying for the Mcat Now

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sherif

Hot stuff
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a senior in Hs, just wondering what you guys think. My goal is to get a 45?

:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
you crack me up!

I think i am okay. I took a practice Mcat and got a 44 and i took a practice Step 1 and got 255. wooooooooooooooooooooooh:clap:

Aren't you all wishing you had my brain

no. you should keep on studying for the SAT. withdraw you University of Illinois acceptance and keep on reapplying until you get into Harvard.

I got an 1800 on my Sats. I got the bonus question right woooooooooooooooh 1800/1600. :laugh::laugh:

i'm disappointed in you sherif. you forgot to answer the other bonus questions. you could've gotten over 2000. you should go kill yourself now since you have disgraces all humankind and sadly of all, yourself.

Originally posted by crazy250
i'm disappointed in you sherif. you forgot to answer the other bonus questions. you could've gotten over 2000. you should go kill yourself now since you have disgraces all humankind and sadly of all, yourself.

I didn't forget, I tired it. What happend was, I misspelled my name. Stupid me:(

it's ok. as long as you admit that you're not perfect, i still love you. :love:

Since you live in Berkeley, do you happen to have Will hung Autograph

no. i don't ever seen him, but if you want, i can get it for you. The only way this can happen is if you can get a 45T on the MCAT and get into Harvard or Hopkins.

Don't stop working. You need to get a 45T and date a cheerleader to have even a chance of being a happy college student. You're screwed. I recomend sleeping pills, which leave an attractive, buff corpse. Or just do P-Chem, which is as good as suicide.