Should I take Calculus Honors or AP stats?

Started by Dr.Optic
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr.Optic

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, so I am wondering which course should I take next year. I have a pretty rigorous course load and right now I am making a decision between AP stats or Calc honors. Since I live in a rural area, I looked at what my medical school requires and it says it prefers Calc.1 or Prob and Stats. Which course should I take next year? Here is what mine is going to look like for my senior year.
1.English: World Lit. AP Honors
2. Science: Human Anatomy/Physiology Honors and Chemistry Honors
3. Language: French 4
4.Business Law (I already took all the medical electives I could take so I'm going to branch out to something else)
5. AP Stats or Calc Honors
6.
7.
8.
9.
Not sure for 6-9