Should I take Mammalian Physiology?

Started by keepcalm2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

keepcalm2

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took biomedical physiology for engineers under the bioengineering department pass/fail in my undergrad and passed it. I'm currently at a post bacc and I was wondering if I should sign up for mammalian physiology under the biology department.

Would med schools look down on me for taking this class after i already passed the engineering version of it? Thanks for all your help 🙂
 
I highly doubt that med schools will look down on you just because you took similar classes under different departments. They don't look down on anyone for taking calc 1 and 2, orgo 1 and 2, general bio 1 and 2, etc. even though the only difference is a number.

If you are into physiology, I think you should take it!
 
I highly doubt that med schools will look down on you just because you took similar classes under different departments. They don't look down on anyone for taking calc 1 and 2, orgo 1 and 2, general bio 1 and 2, etc. even though the only difference is a number.

If you are into physiology, I think you should take it!

That's what I hoped for! Also, I forgot to mention I'd be taking mammalian physiology for a grade and not pass/fail. I think I'll go ahead and sign up.