Should I update my coursework for AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BitewingDuck

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been working on my masters to help my app. since I had a pretty bad undergrad GPA (2.7) and according to AADSAS my MS GPA is currently a 3.8

If I update it with the classes I took over summer and the ones I am finishing right now I think it will bring my GPA down to 3.6 because I got quite a lot of Bs 🙁

Do you guys think I should update AADSAS with my new classes or just hold off? I guess I'm wondering which looks better to schools, the fact that I am still taking classes (although not doing exceptionally well), or a higher GPA with fewer classes. I know the schools will eventually want to see them but I don't have any interviews because I applied pretty late so I want my app to look the best it can at least for the moment.
 
i thought you don't have a choice and you have to update your grades....at the end of the day, schools will still see it b/c they will ask for your updated transcripts...plus does it say anywhere on your application that you are taking courses? if it does, they would want to see your grades...there's pretty much no way of hiding, they want to see every grade you have gotten
-ld