Should I wait to go to Harvard?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly? I would say don't limit yourself regardless of what school you were aiming for... Bring up your MCAT drastically and apply BROADLY, not just to a top 5 school... that's setting yourself up for disappointment. There are plenty of great schools out there regardless of rank.... just like undergrad....

Honestly? I would say don't limit yourself regardless of what school you were aiming for... Bring up your MCAT drastically and apply BROADLY, not just to a top 5 school... that's setting yourself up for disappointment. There are plenty of great schools out there regardless of rank.... just like undergrad....

Tiki, this was a random post from back in 2007.. and the OP hasn't come back since. It's likely your advice would fall on deaf ears.

Mad Respek.

Members don't see this ad :)
necromancer1.jpg

dont listen to anyone on this thread. listen to me. You are willing to start over? so DO IT. drive around your neighbor hood and find the most colorful preschool. enroll yourself. now, dont just be a normal kid, EXCEL in preschool. draw pictures better and faster than any of those ****** infants.

then, get into elementary school. Try to shield your face and hunch when you walk so that people dont get suspicious of your age. once again, EXCEL IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. dont just raise your hand, but KEEP IT RAISED, and if your hand gets tired, do a switcharoo, but drop your hand only AFTER the other one is raised.

during recess, dont just play kickball, BUT PLAY HARD. make sure you kick the ball farther and faster than any other ****** elementary school kid.

if you make it to 3rd grade, pick up an instrument. make sure you are the best.

when you go to middle school. EXCEL IN EVERYTHING. be better, faster, stronger, be all that you can be and all that army motto $hit. during gym class, WORK HARD. during class, WORK HARD. make sure you get A's in geography and pre-algebra (mutiplication can be very tricky). Also, if you can find time to read, make sure you read curious george, roald dahl, charlotte's web, etc etc.

if you make it to high school, make sure you make varsity football as a freshman. By now, all the other idiot kids will have caught up to you physically, so make sure you hit the gym. Also, as a freshman, get a SENIOR girlfriend. everyone will respek you after you hit that. Thats what getting into harvard is all about, RESPEK.

also, take MAD APs and do well in them. take your SAT as a sophmore. Get a 2400. Also, dont forget to become an EAGLE SCOUT. Join lots of club and become president of all the clubs and become varsity football captain as a sophmore. ull have mad RESPEK.

(by now, your balls will probably start to sag, so make sure to wear tighty whities UNDER your boxers so no1 can tell)

Hopefully you have MAD RESPEK, so you can apply to Harvard for undergrad. Make sure you apply early so you get in. After you get in, start volunteering at a Cancer clinic as like a filer or something. Take out their garbage, help the janitor, or something. This connnection will get you a lab research position in college.

At harvard university, double major in Biochemistry and Women's and Gender Studies. This is CRUCIAL because HMS will think you have mad diverse interests and stuff. Dont forget to graduate as a valedictorian and cure cancer. Make sure you get atleast a 44 on your mcats. I recommend getting a 45 just to be safe.

The road is long and hard, but you can do it. :thumbup: I believe in you.

gold

I would like to say that you are going to make it to Harvard Medical School if you just keep trying and never give up.

But, I'm going to be realistic here, you don't have the stats for Harvard Med. No way.

:laugh: I really love how some people are still giving the OP advice.. to a thread that's from 2007.

dont listen to anyone on this thread. listen to me. You are willing to start over? so DO IT. drive around your neighbor hood and find the most colorful preschool. enroll yourself. now, dont just be a normal kid, EXCEL in preschool. draw pictures better and faster than any of those ****** infants.

then, get into elementary school. Try to shield your face and hunch when you walk so that people dont get suspicious of your age. once again, EXCEL IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. dont just raise your hand, but KEEP IT RAISED, and if your hand gets tired, do a switcharoo, but drop your hand only AFTER the other one is raised.

during recess, dont just play kickball, BUT PLAY HARD. make sure you kick the ball farther and faster than any other ****** elementary school kid.

when you go to middle school. EXCEL IN EVERYTHING. be better, faster, stronger, be all that you can be and all that army motto $hit. during gym class, WORK HARD. during class, WORK HARD. make sure you get A's in geography and pre-algebra (mutiplication can be very tricky). Also, if you can find time to read, make sure you read curious george, roald dahl, charlotte's web, etc etc.

if you make it to high school, make sure you make varsity football as a freshman. By now, all the other idiot kids will have caught up to you physically, so make sure you hit the gym. Also, as a freshman, get a SENIOR girlfriend. everyone will respek you after you hit that. Thats what getting into harvard is all about, RESPEK.

also, take MAD APs and do well in them. take your SAT as a sophmore. Get a 2400. Also, dont forget to become an EAGLE SCOUT. Join lots of club and become president of all the clubs and become varsity football captain as a sophmore. ull have mad RESPEK.

(by now, your balls will probably start to sag, so make sure to wear tighty whities UNDER your boxers so no1 can tell)

Hopefully you have MAD RESPEK, so you can apply to Harvard for undergrad. Make sure you apply early so you get in. After you get in, start volunteering at a Cancer clinic as like a filer or something. Take out their garbage, help the janitor, or something. This connnection will get you a lab research position in college.

At harvard university, double major in Biochemistry and Women's and Gender Studies. This is CRUCIAL because HMS will think you have mad diverse interests and stuff. Dont forget to graduate as a valedictorian and cure cancer. Make sure you get atleast a 44 on your mcats. I recommend getting a 45 just to be safe.

its all about this post right here. amazing

Members don't see this ad :)

Duude....wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.