Not open for further replies.

cycloketocaine

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2006
The Boonies
Status
Pharmacist
All right, so I'm a P1. I've finally accepted that the job prospects will probably be pretty bleak and/or non-existant by the time I graduate in 2013. I've also accepted that salaries will probably begin plummeting soon. How low could they go? Let's be honest here guys, we've all got to make a living...

I already hold a Bachelor's degree, and currently hold about 36K in debt. Should I just minimize my losses and look for a normal job? I've given this legitimite consideration...

I'm shocked at how quickly job prospects have shrunk around the nation and things honestly don't look good. Advice would be appreciated...
Not this chit again.....

Jun 9, 2009
Status
All right, so I'm a P1. I've finally accepted that the job prospects will probably be pretty bleak and/or non-existant by the time I graduate in 2013. I've also accepted that salaries will probably begin plummeting soon. How low could they go? Let's be honest here guys, we've all got to make a living...

I already hold a Bachelor's degree, and currently hold about 36K in debt. Should I just minimize my losses and look for a normal job? I've given this legitimite consideration...

I'm shocked at how quickly job prospects have shrunk around the nation and things honestly don't look good. Advice would be appreciated...
if you refuse to relocate, of course you'd have trouble finding a position in a highly populated city

type b pharmD

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2009
Status
Pharmacist
yup, leave now and then i can take your job..

honestly, is pharmacy what you love? or were you just doing it for the easy job and money. if a, you are a fool for asking this.. if b, get out now

renetto

Removed
Dec 30, 2009
Status
Pharmacy Student
Since you deleted your first post, I will do the honorable thing and repost it

Mar 16, 2010
Status
Pharmacy Student
All right, so I freaked out a little. Of course I love pharmacy!

Gotta admit though, it's gonna be a lot of debt :-S

Anyway...dead horse. My bad.

Jun 9, 2009
Status
All right, so I freaked out a little. Of course I love pharmacy!

Gotta admit though, it's gonna be a lot of debt :-S

Anyway...dead horse. My bad.
Then why make the post? You could have talked to a classmate about it.

Anything in professional education is gonna be a lot of debt.

Status
Not open for further replies.