Sign-Ups: The WWast of Us - A Last of Us Themed WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
hmm whats the estimated start date of this one? have my mizzou interview next weekend and might be mia too much

Reactions: 1 user
cause I have no self control
Players:
1. Animal Midwife
3. schoolsplease
4. Fluff
5. PSV
6. AceHydro
7. WildZoo
11. Truenamer
15. cubs
under the couch. shorty
Etc…

Subs:
1. Bluestoat
Etc.

Tots:
13. Barks
-534. violet
Under some piggies. Doggo
Under the sofa. Lawpy

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Just gonna say this now, I haven't played in a couple months and just modded the last game, so I would really appreciate it if I can live through the first cycle.

Probably didn't have to say that since Zenge is modding, not playing, but just in case.

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Just gonna say this now, I haven't played in a couple months and just modded the last game, so I would really appreciate it if I can live through the first cycle.

Probably didn't have to say that since Zenge is modding, not playing, but just in case.
Oh yeah I guess I don't have to kill you to frame him...this time

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
waiting-finger-tapping.gif

Waiting for my role PM like since nothing matters unless I'm hunting woofs

• Care
  • Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Mod Announcement:

This may be postponed until this summer, when we can get some better numbers.

In which case Dubz/KD’s game will run next.
@WildZoo @kaydubs

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 13 users
Stupid question… but I stalk these threads constantly and love the atmosphere. However, I have never once actually understood how these games work. And I just wanna be a part of what looks like a very fun time. So since this may not be starting till summer, I was wondering if anyone could maybe help explain?? Y’all seem like such a fun group!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Stupid question… but I stalk these threads constantly and love the atmosphere. However, I have never once actually understood how these games work. And I just wanna be a part of what looks like a very fun time. So since this may not be starting till summer, I was wondering if anyone could maybe help explain?? Y’all seem like such a fun group!
The basic setup is that of a werewolf game! Before the game starts you get a pm with your role. If you re village, you may or may not have powers that you can use at night on other players. Every day cycle usually lasts 12h-36h, depends on the game.

During the day, we discuss who may or may not be a wolf and vote (yeet) someone out. Night cycles are typically 12h (from 7pm to 7am PST for eg) and during that time wolves will decide who to kill.

The village wins when they vote out all the wolves; the wolves win when they reach parity with the number of villagers. Each game has each own theme of course, and the rules depend on the creativity of whoever is modding the game.

If you re curious I’d recommend you to sign up for the annual noob game they run every December! That’s how I started! We play a lot of games but most are advanced in the sense that we all know the rules and are experienced in tone-reading other players, which can be overwhelming if you are new. So the annual noob game is the best place for beginners!

You can also request to “tot” any game -you ll be added to a pm chat, where, as you read the game thread at your own time, you can discuss with others who aren’t playing at the time! The game we re starting on Sunday is the WW Supernatural part 4, ask @WildZoo if you d like to tot!

Reactions: 1 users
:hello:
Fluff gave a pretty great explanation.
If you want to, I can make room for another player in the game that is about to start. Or, if you're not quite ready for that yet, you can tot as fluff mentioned. Or, for something in between, we can add you to a player's role PM, and you can kind of observe the game from over their shoulder.

BE MY SIDECAR

I can pretend to be a grownup. ENTER THE STOATYVERSE.

Edit: the noob game advice is good too

• Wow
  • Haha
The upcoming game has a very helpful mod team who I’m sure would be happy to answer all your questions as the game goes on, on top of the folks in the game willing to help out :)

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Keep in mind, you are not fully initiated until you have learned all of the @Lawpy sayings. But if you have been lurking for a while, you probably know most of them by now!

Keep in mind, you are not fully initiated until you have learned all of the @Lawpy sayings. But if you have been lurking for a while, you probably know most of them by now!
I wish I could have played that game ☹️

• Care
Stardeww first pls

I must plant and tend my beloved crops and earn friendship hearts pls
And share the joy of friendship with AM and also Sporty pls

• Care
  • Love
Y’all are too sweet. I would love to tot and get an idea of everything! Ahhh I’m so excited

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
  • Hmm