The WWast of Us - A Last of Us Themed WW Game - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm in another game but that one's winding down so

Players:
1. Animal Midwife
2. PSV
3. Clem
6. Santygrass
7. WildZoo
12. genny
13. Truenamer
14. Sport Sport
>. Nate

Subs:
Etc.

Tots:
1. Barky
uts. Lawpy
utc. supershorty
3. Cray
4. Fluff
5. Mayonnaise
JJJ. 6
Etc.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Hmm
Reactions: 4 users
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
The theme should be sdn mods hunting WW players in the prevet forum who are wilding with banana suits and not proffesional behavior tbh

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
In for whatever just give me a discord ping when I have a role pm

Reactions: 1 user
if people would like a game
KD pls. I wouldn't "like" a game. I salivate and shiver each hour that passes without me being in a game. I slighter on the ground like a snake, intermittently wailing and weeping, each time I see I have no role PM. My blood cries out for WW. My organs deteriorate without it. I sink into a deep depression, lying in front of the window hopelessly, yearning for the day I see roles have randed. I seize the crumbs of joy from WW like a starving rat and feast on them furtively, snarling at those who would intrude.
I would not like a game. I crave one.

• Care
  • Haha
  • Wow
hello friends, @Zenge142 has elected to not run this due to numbers/too few signups.

I am happy to run something meanwhile if people would like a game. If you wanted this specific theme, please join us when it is run in the future!
tagging players: @Animal Midwife @potentialsheltervet @Clem J @Santygrass @WildZoo @genny @Truenamer @SportPonies @NateTheLesser

i can base cycle and theme and other logistics based on the player base.
i'll play anything that moves.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
  • Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
But I cant get into your pockets if you are totting!

Big sad
I'm still thinking about it. I haven't taken a non-modding break in a very long time. Big stress and very busy rn. But also WW is one of my de-stressors so :thinking:

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Reactions: 1 user