Ok...sorry to be that guy...but I've got another 'when to apply' question. I have taken the MCAT x 2. Both grades were BAD...22 both times. This might not be actually that bad...but my GPA is gonna be in the 3.2 range...so I'm really gonna be needin a higher MCAT to get considered. I plan to take the MCAT a 3rd time (this time with a prep course, and after having actually taken physics) but I'm currently taking a full load spring quarter and working 60 hrs a week. That being said...I'd like to retake the MCAT in late June so that I'll be prepared for it. Problem is...I know (beause of my stats) that I will definitely be a person that needs to apply as early as possible. Question is...should I wait until my 3rd MCAT results are released in mid-July to apply, OR...should I apply June 1...and simply not submit any MCAT until my scores are released? Thanks for all responses.