Needed some advice on what DO school to apply to

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Last month you said,

You already have a lot of advice thrown to you. You can wait to submit your DO applications until mid-November. Many others who post here stand on zero interviews so far, and I remind everyone that the process has to play itself out. Your worth as a person is not determined by the number of medical school interviews you get.

I presume you already contacted admissions staff to make sure your wifi issues didn't disrupt your conversations.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last month you said,

You already have a lot of advice thrown to you. You can wait to submit your DO applications until mid-November. Many others who post here stand on zero interviews so far, and I remind everyone that the process has to play itself out. Your worth as a person is not determined by the number of medical school interviews you get.

I presume you already contacted admissions staff to make sure your wifi issues didn't disrupt your conversations.
Yes I let them know. The rest went smooth. I’d be soo happy to go to the school