Sinai

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

secretmiss

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone else has heard absolutely nothing from Sinai post interview. I was there the first week in Nov. and have heard nothing.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by secretmiss
I was just wondering if anyone else has heard absolutely nothing from Sinai post interview. I was there the first week in Nov. and have heard nothing.

weird, i was there third week of nov. and i heard back third week of dec. waitlisted though. you should call them.

i interviewed on 1.29 and I just found out yesterday that I have been waitlisted, "alternate list" is what they call it at Sinai.

Members don't see this ad :)
how did you find out? mail or email?

it's strange, i expected to hear by email and then snail mail because that is what i heard on SDN but actually i never got an email. I called the office and asked them my status and they told me and then the next day i got the letter.

I'm curious if anyone knows if Sinia's alternate list is just another name for their waitlist or if it somehow a higher ranked list.

I interviewed on 1/28 and haven't heard anything yet. I hope that doesn't mean it's going to be bad news :(

Can U guys keep me updated as soon as you hear something? Thx...would appreciate it!