single premed 30somethings

thirdunity

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Question,

Anyone been in this situation?

I'm a newly separated 31 year old female pre-med student. Like the rest of you, I am too busy with studies to really have a very active social life. I also will be working soon.

I don't really have time to meet/date people who I don't meet through my daily activities - but because of my age, I'm not very likely to meet people in school.

Has anyone been here? How does this work out?

I'm about to start divorce proceedings and I would like to just date and "play the field" for a while before settling down again, but I may end up in another long-term relationship simply because of logistics (not really having time for a social life, for example). At the same time, I am worried about getting tied down to a relationship when I may have to move a lot to follow studies/career around.

It's a little weird, because I don't want to pair off *yet*, but at the same time, I also don't want to start med school or grad school as a single person, either.

I'm likely to want someone who shares my interests in medicine and science as I get very *very* intense about my interests and foci.

I'm bisexual, but actually find men far easier to meet than women.

Members don't see this ad.

why dont you want to start medical school or graduate school as a single person, if i may ask?

So basically you need a bendover buddy. Do you give good head?