This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
April 6th has came and went... has anyone from cycle 2 heard anything? Mail, email, phone call?
I believe they have contacted everyone that was offered a seat.

i got an email stating that they'll finalize all the participants by this friday.

i got an email about a groupme? did anyone else get this?

Members don't see this ad.

i got an email stating that they'll finalize all the participants by this friday.

i got an email about a groupme? did anyone else get this?
I got that email too. They haven't decided for students in the last admission days. Mr. Stevens told us we would hear back around second week of April

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I got a call last week from Mr. Stevens! I'm excited to start the program--and i'm looking for some apartments now. So far, I saw the pointe at SIU accepts pets, but they don't have single rooms. I'd rather have my own apartment.

Members don't see this ad :)
Former MEDPREPer here and randomly came across this forum....So exciting...congratulations to those starting this summer! (and kudos to @UMVoyager for starting this! Definitely looks to be a valuable thread w/ good info)

Hello everyone,

Anyone looking for roommates for Class of 2020?

ok idk how this works and i am new to this website, but anyone know of NJMS HCOP Medprep summer program ?? is it any different from other medpreps?

also how do u make a new thread on this website ? sorry to bother i honestly don't know lmao

also how do u make a new thread on this website ? sorry to bother i honestly don't know lmao
I looked this one. This to me is something to help with MCAT prep and application preparation. The difference is it’s not academic enhancer where you can take actual courses to strengthen your GPA. It’s doesn’t seem like it’s the traditional SMP or Post bacc programs offered by other schools.