"slackers"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
•••quote:•••Originally posted by nycdoc:
• I wish I knew neat ways to fake quotes and add clever posts. Oh wait I have a life.
•••quote:••• Originally posted by spidey:
Hoo Hoo Ha Ha •••••••••Can you spell hypocrite? I knew you could. Heh anyway I'm done with this thread now :0

Members don't see this ad.

OUCH AGAIN!! Spidermonkey hurls his feces at me too to protect his simian friends! Remember this too?
•••quote:•••Or they'll scavenge SDN for my previous posts to find some dirt on me. ( monkeys have the spare time to do this you know...) ••••Remember, you threw down the gauntlet first with your idiotic fabricated quote. I didn't specifically call YOU a monkey. I simply took attendance and you stood up and went "Hoo! Hoo! Ha! Ha!" :D Don't worry monkey. You can have your playground back. I know you and your tree-dwelling pals have a lot of posts invested in creating your cool online cliques. I'm just joining in the feces slinging. It's so much fun!! I'm just not going to let you bully me here or in person, OK? OK monkey? :p

I hope none of you are going to my doctor :p

Okay, j/k. :D This has been all an example of what happens when you force your dogma upon others. As long as you place the interests of the patients and the community in high regard, that's probably good enough for a doctor-to-be. Approach will vary by experiences and the resulting diversity is, I find, good. Alright, go back to yelling at each other now :D