Slacking Off Senior Spring...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Detective SnowBucket

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm honestly not looking to but I'd rather take a really light load than take a course I don't want to and therefore most likely not get an A.
My schedule looks like: One 3-credit bio lab,
A 1-credit bio seminar, 3000 lvl
A solidly difficult 4000 lvl course for my other major.
This makes 7 credits of class (I will also take 1 credit of independent lab work so I guess 8).

Now, what I also want to do is take a 4000 level psych course (neurological basis of disease) to bring me to 11 credits. Will this make a difference or would I still look like I'm taking it easy with not even a full load of 12 credits. My other options really suck in terms of difficulty and interest so I can't find anything else science-wise that I want to take.
 
Take whatever interests you. Don't worry about a light course load as long as you supplement it with other meaningful activities.