Sleep schedule?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

confusedliberal

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My MCAT is scheduled at 2PM. Should I adjust my wake up time to be 11 AM so I won't be tired out during the middle of the exam, at 5 PM? Or is it better to stick to your natural cycle...for me that's getting up at 8AM

Members don't see this ad.

In my opinion, DON'T wake up at 8AM from now on because on test day that is just going to be more time for you to think about how important the test is and how you can't do bad on it. If you wake up at 11AM be sure that you can do everything and be at the test center by 1:15PM. Also, this should only be done if you have at least 9 or 10 days so you can get used to it. If you don't have the time then just stick to your normal schedule but try to relax so you don't get tired before you test.

Hope this helped,

-LIS

10 or 11 should be good. If you're an early morning kind of person and get up at 8am with a good nights rest, then proceed to chillax for most of the day. Eat a good breakfast, exercise a little if you want, maybe even review a little, whatever gets you relaxed. Then at 1 pm get that game face on:mad: and listen to that rap and hip hop to get that blood pumping cuz you're going to war.