SMDEP 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey guys! I was thinking about starting like a groupme thing for the ucla group if you guys are interested :shrug:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I'm applying to SDEMP for the next cycle. I'm trying to get things done ahead of time before school starts up again. To those of you that were accepted to the program, could I PM my diversity essay to you all for feedback??

Hi, I'm applying to SDEMP for the next cycle. I'm trying to get things done ahead of time before school starts up again. To those of you that were accepted to the program, could I PM my diversity essay to you all for feedback??
Yes!

I was accepted to Ohio State University SROP!!!!
Did you happen to have prior research experience when applying to this program. I am very interested in applying for next summer, but I feel on edge because I do not have experience in research :(

Hi, I want to apply for SMDEP for 2017 and I really want to go to Columbia or Washington. For any those go who accepted to those schools can you please post your stats and can you also tell me what you wrote your essays on because I'm completely clueless. Thank you in advance.

Please check out my forum Official SHPEP 2017 Forum and share tips and information if you can!

Hey! Is anyone an ambassador this year??
Could you check out the 2017 thread? Any help is appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile