Smoking Pot and Med School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Originally posted by drdrtoledo:
•If you start judging a physician on what he does in his/her spare time, then you are being unreasonable. What if he commits adultery, spanks his monkey in high heels and a Victoria Secret nighty, likes anal pearls, braids his pubes, or likes to sleep with a bra wrapped around his ankles? Does is that make him a bad doc? NO. Weird. •••

HAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D :D :D :p :p

Members don't see this ad.

drtoledo - u r hilarious!!
I was laughing so hard that I fell off my chair. My cat came to see what had happened. Man, ur funny! :p :D :) :cool:

Sigh, I will not tolerate any drug use and I will become the kind of physician I want to be. If you dislike my attitude, too bad, you choose whatever kind of life you want, and I choose mine my way.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't believe what I have read in this thread, words from you people whom I thought to be respected, are just down right b... s...!
I don't give a damn if you think or you "know" that pot will not hurt yourself, or "doctor should be considered same people as other ordinary human being" CRAP.••

googooman, i'd say look at your own rant here, which began this whole argument. if you dislike the attitude of others, as you said most recently, then live with it.

btw, i don't smoke or do drugs, but as a fellow med-school applicant, i really don't care what they do in their spare time. if it affects me where my doctor is high or drunk, then i make it my problem, but in this setting, who really cares what others do?

God made weed...man made alcohol...need I say more??? :D

Actually...Yeast make alcohol...but yea..close enough :)

bump it baby and take a toke!

How dare you people...(long inhale)...(in nasally voice)..try and encourage folks to ...(cough, cough, cough) believe that smoking ganja is...(puff puff puff)...okay...? Hey, who moved my Ho-Ho's?