SMP for 2.7gpa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aduuubacsi

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello There,
I need help on finding SMP that accept individual with 2.7gpa. Most of the one I have seen only accept 3.0.

Thank you in advance.
 
Hello There,
I need help on finding SMP that accept individual with 2.7gpa. Most of the one I have seen only accept 3.0.

Thank you in advance.
I'm not sure where you live, but UIC's MSMP program requires a 3.0 only for the past 60 credits. If you have an upward trend, this should work in your favor.

The AAMC website has a database with most of the SMP's out there (although there are so many popping up nowadays, I'm pretty sure it needs some updating). Their list is broken down by state I believe and it shows the requirements for each school. Start there and good luck!