SN2 schedule Q

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docmayer

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

In this schedule it says to review your answers the day after. Before doing this, are we to re-read the entire passages that we did before looking and reviewing our answer choices? Should we read it again under timed conditions?

THANKS

Members don't see this ad.

I usually read it again because sometimes I forget the details in the passage. I don't do it under timed conditions though. I read it more carefully and thoroughly just in case I missed something when I was actually taking it.

are you referring to reviewing the passages from full length tests or from the BR books?

Are we supposed to be reviewing the BR passages the following day?

I usually review right afterward. I find that if I wait to the next day I've forgotten what my thought process was while answering them which, imo, defeats much of the point of practice passages. The exceptions are the AAMC practice tests for obvious reasons.

Also, according to TBR you should try to reattempt the questions you got wrong, but only one more time. I've found that's a pretty good way to go about things because often I can figure out almost every question I got wrong, and those "Ohhhhh DUH!" moments are a lot better at lodging concepts in your brain than reading an explanation and going "oh, so that's why...next question...". I do re-attempts un-timed though. Also, when reading explanations I do re-read the questions most of the time and pertinent portions of the passage when necessary.

Members don't see this ad :)
are you referring to reviewing the passages from full length tests or from the BR books?

Are we supposed to be reviewing the BR passages the following day?

That's what I thought:confused: both BR passages and verbal passages are to be reviewed the following day?

What was the original plan though? review the BR and verbal passages the following day?
or just review FL passages the following day? or both?