So how many of you wanna bet

houseobsessed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
That i'll get into Penn state local with a 2.1 gpa ( yes I know...I didn't care when I had no direction) and a 1360 sat score ( oh math:rolleyes:, why must thee torment me), but with a awesome personal statement and activities list ( joined 4 clubs at school before:rolleyes:)

my couselor said if they reject me, we can ask to show them my senior year grades.

Members don't see this ad.

uh... first of all, when has anyone questioned whether or not you'd get into penn state?

second, why the hell would we care if you did/didn't make it?

If you make it, great but if you don't ... well than you didn't nothing more to say about that.

How many of you wanna bet that I don't give a crap either way? C'mon OP, people on here get into the best med schools in the country. Somewhere along the line you have to realize your own insignificance, as I have. Premeds would collectively be a lot better if most of them could realize that they are basically worthless.

You're slowly becoming one of those hSDNers that we all love to hate. Or at least I do.

Members don't see this ad :)
All right, all right, jeez. I just wanted to know If I had any chance, let it die.

Is the 1360 SAT score out of 2400 or 1600? I would say "no" on acceptance since a 2.1 GPA is really low; if I had that GPA coming out of high school I would be seriously scared about getting into any college.

That i'll get into Penn state local with a 2.1 gpa ( yes I know...I didn't care when I had no direction) and a 1360 sat score ( oh math:rolleyes:, why must thee torment me), but with a awesome personal statement and activities list ( joined 4 clubs at school before:rolleyes:)

my couselor said if they reject me, we can ask to show them my senior year grades.

Haha you all are rough, but ditto what Chops said - many intelligent people on here so I read much more than I post.