Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So my school being the progressive enlightening forward pushing unversity that we are
( I can't decide if I am being sarcastic or just annoyed in chronic sleep derpivation state
) is now doing OSCES. There are 3+ hours long, we are being videotaped and therapeutics is included. Topics are random and nondisclosed of course. Mine is on the same day as a three hour midterm that is a midterm # 6 in the row in the two week span, so I am not too thrilled of course. 
Just wonder how many people took them ? How many second years took them ? What was your experience like ? Were your patients mean ? Did they pull Kramer with his marvelous gonorrhea acting on you ?
( I can't decide if I am being sarcastic or just annoyed in chronic sleep derpivation state
) is now doing OSCES. There are 3+ hours long, we are being videotaped and therapeutics is included. Topics are random and nondisclosed of course. Mine is on the same day as a three hour midterm that is a midterm # 6 in the row in the two week span, so I am not too thrilled of course. 
Just wonder how many people took them ? How many second years took them ? What was your experience like ? Were your patients mean ? Did they pull Kramer with his marvelous gonorrhea acting on you ?