So I farted during my first interview... yup

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
LMAO!
I dunno man... If I were him, I wouldn't be able to take you seriously from that point on. Even if it is a natural human function, so is burping and love-making -- niether of which I would recommend during an interview.

Just hold tight for your next one.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
For next time:

gas%20grabber2.jpg

It's a fart-filter.

This thread is hilarious. Sorry to hear that OP!

LMAO!
I dunno man... If I were him, I wouldn't be able to take you seriously from that point on. Even if it is a natural human function, so is burping and love-making -- niether of which I would recommend during an interview.

Just hold tight for your next one.

is that really you in the profile pic?

If you get accepted, im gonna fart in my interviews...thats a great way to get your name remembered.

"Hey bankfarter did you hear?"

So Friday was my first OOS interview, everything was going well. Interviews were scheduled before lunch, so I had a quick bite to eat (bagel w/ cream cheese and orange juice) at the hotel, and off I went.

Well, I felt something bubbling in my stomach as I took a seat in his office. I'd just finished answering one of his questions, and he was busy writing down my response on his notebook, and... before I could leak it out to the side... I farted... audibly in the room that was silent save for the air conditioning. I was kind of startled, I didn't know how to react, I wanted to say "excuse me" but 0.0000001% of me thought maybe he didn't hear, and of course I held on to that hope. Well, he didn't look up, but his pen stopped, and then it continued. And then he looked up and furrowed his brow as he asked me another question as though straining not to smile.

Awful.:( Not sure if I wanted to share this with you all, but if you can avoid it, don't fart.

LOL This must be an experience you'll never forget. But don't worry about it so much! It's a normal human thing and I'm sure your interviewer understands that. I want to sound positive when I say this: at least your interviewer will remember you. :) Who knows? If you get into that med school, your fart may have helped you to it! :D

I wish you all the best! Good luck! :luck:

is that really you in the profile pic?

nah. I used to have my pic as my avatar, but now that it's interview season I swapped it for this piece of art (it's actually a picture of ChubbyChaser).

wow that is hilarious!!! Should've said something like:

"sorry, but you're lucky. It's always the silent ones that are deadly."

Guaranteed acceptance. :thumbup:

Wow, that's pretty terrible. Word to the wise: take the biggest, nastiest crap you can muster immediately before going on your interview day.

Easier:

beano1.jpg

I had a real and hardy laugh, so thank you man.

You should've just gotten up, dropped your pants, and took a dump in his garbage can.

Think about it.