So I just failed Anatomy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My school pretty much selects on personality once you pass over the minimum bar, so we've got a very solid mix of people. I can count the snowflakes on one hand, there really aren't many.
Depends very much on the mission of the school. A school like Mercer or Medical College of Georgia is going to select quite different than NYU or WashU or Emory, bc they're looking for a particular type of student and for those looking to go into a particular niche.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As long as we are on the topic of failing anatomy, hitting people while drunk, and female orgasms: how many of you men enjoy cunnilingus? Does your woman enjoy it?
I really can't say who has more fun from it.
490079.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was the one that turned most of her notorious threads into **** shows. Guy at club claiming to be a doctor? I was that thread's antagonist. There were some other quality ones, but she deleted every last one after public opinion turned against her.

I lost like a hundred likes from one post alone when that thread got deleted. haha.

I'm pretty sure she donated solely so that she could delete her embarrassing posts when she got called out
 
Closing thread, as the OP has been banned and the thread has gone sufficiently off topic.

This is a reminder that inappropriate images or discussions, including sexually explicit or sexually suggestive material, are not permitted on SDN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.