So I just got my rejection letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Leeuwenhoek

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I just finished applying for this cycle and guess what I received in the mail. My rejection letter from BU, lol. Should I be flattered because I was on a waitlist which I did not know about? Or are they just EXTREMELY slow. I applied VERY late in the cycle last year. My application and sup. materials were sent out to the schools on January 13th this year. Didn't even get an interview from the two schools I applied, although I wasn't expecting one being so late in the game. Just wanted to go through the application process and see who I could get as a reference for next cycle ;)

Anyways, just a funny moment I thought I would share. Good luck everyone on their apps for this cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

I still have to hear from BU and Tufts from the previous cycle.

Comet208 said:
I still have to hear from BU and Tufts from the previous cycle.
i heard my rejection from BU via email like last week. they were also mean to me when i called lol. great school :p

-umdnj class 2009

Members don't see this ad :)
just curious what were your stats?

Tooth Fixer said:
just curious what were your stats?

3.5 cum
3.4 ish science (my last semester was never added in)
18AA 19TS and poopy PAT

i took my DAT in jan tho, so that prob didn't help.

i applied to temple, umdnj, bu and nyu.

rejected from temple and bu....temple wanted a 19 AA
interview from NYU which i declined, bc i was already accepted to umdnj where i wanted to go.

hope that helps:)

I agree, I applied late too but luckly I got into some of good schools.

Folks, apply as early as possible.

:(

arifoo said:
3.5 cum
3.4 ish science (my last semester was never added in)
18AA 19TS and poopy PAT

i took my DAT in jan tho, so that prob didn't help.

i applied to temple, umdnj, bu and nyu.

rejected from temple and bu....temple wanted a 19 AA
interview from NYU which i declined, bc i was already accepted to umdnj where i wanted to go.

hope that helps:)

if you applied early - there is NO REASON at all that you wouldn't get in. That's just what I think. I think you'll def. get in this cycle!

I applied to BU 3 years ago and still no word. hmmm, I wonder if they are holding my application for further review :)