so i was n MIDWESTERN glendale's last wk of interviews &found out..*BIGsurprise*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sugarpill

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
...& found out...i got waitlisted! duh. ;) i loved the school :love: so i'm really bummed. :( anyone know about:

-Does Midwestern rank the people on the waitlist or randomly choose people off of it?

-When will Midwestern most likely notify waitlist people that they've been chosen? Do they call or e-mail the chosen students? Or will my Interact Now account change to pastels before they call, e-mail, or mail to notify me?

-People at Midwestern now who were on the waitlist, when did they notify you?

-If you're on the waitlist do u have a good chance of getting in? it seems like a LOT of people on here r already on it..

:D thanks! :D

Members don't see this ad.

What day did you interview? I interviewed on the April 5th so I was wondering if you were interviewed around the same time I was. Crap....are they going waitlist everyone who interviewed the last week?

everyone the week of march 12th got waitlisted... so i'm not too sure if anyone was or will be accepted now??

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone that interviewed the first week of april heard back yet?

yeah, i was in the 1st week of april interview. those were the last interviews glendale did. (april 3rd-5th). got waitlisted...wonder if ne1 from that week DID get in?

Has anyone ever been accepted? Do those types of people even exist?

yeah, i was in the 1st week of april interview. those were the last interviews glendale did. (april 3rd-5th). got waitlisted...wonder if ne1 from that week DID get in?

Did you get a letter? I interviewed april 2nd and haven't heard anything yet.

OMG I got accepted to Midwestern CPG!!!!! I was beginning to get worried that I got rejected because I interviewed the last week of April, but I got in!!!! I found out by checking my Interact now account and had noticed the color of my page had changed. :) So yea, this a testament that you don't have to have pharmacy experience or a super high GPA to get in (I have biotech research experience, but no pharmacy experience and my combined GPA from a CC and UC Berkeley is 3.23)...those of you with lower stats like me definitely keep your hopes up :)

I got in too! I just checked my interact now page and it said accepted student! I interviewed march 12th and got waitlisted. I'm definitely going.