SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

so i was n MIDWESTERN glendale's last wk of interviews &found out..*BIGsurprise*

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by sugarpill, Apr 17, 2007.

1. sugarpill

sugarpill

Mar 28, 2007
    ...& found out...i got waitlisted! duh. ;) i loved the school :love: so i'm really bummed. :( anyone know about:

-Does Midwestern rank the people on the waitlist or randomly choose people off of it?

-When will Midwestern most likely notify waitlist people that they've been chosen? Do they call or e-mail the chosen students? Or will my Interact Now account change to pastels before they call, e-mail, or mail to notify me?

-People at Midwestern now who were on the waitlist, when did they notify you?

-If you're on the waitlist do u have a good chance of getting in? it seems like a LOT of people on here r already on it..

:D thanks! :D

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. sprinkle0420

sprinkle0420 New Member 2+ Year Member

Jul 29, 2006
    fremont, ca
    What day did you interview? I interviewed on the April 5th so I was wondering if you were interviewed around the same time I was. Crap....are they going waitlist everyone who interviewed the last week?

4. textbook

textbook 2+ Year Member

Feb 28, 2007
    AZ
    everyone the week of march 12th got waitlisted... so i'm not too sure if anyone was or will be accepted now??

5. rayn84

rayn84 2+ Year Member

Apr 17, 2007
    Has anyone that interviewed the first week of april heard back yet?

6. sugarpill

sugarpill

Mar 28, 2007
    yeah, i was in the 1st week of april interview. those were the last interviews glendale did. (april 3rd-5th). got waitlisted...wonder if ne1 from that week DID get in?

7. laquotes

laquotes 2+ Year Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Has anyone ever been accepted? Do those types of people even exist?

8. rayn84

rayn84 2+ Year Member

Apr 17, 2007
    Did you get a letter? I interviewed april 2nd and haven't heard anything yet.

9. sugarpill

sugarpill

Mar 28, 2007
    yeah, i gotta letter.

10. sprinkle0420

sprinkle0420 New Member 2+ Year Member

Jul 29, 2006
    fremont, ca
    OMG I got accepted to Midwestern CPG!!!!! I was beginning to get worried that I got rejected because I interviewed the last week of April, but I got in!!!! I found out by checking my Interact now account and had noticed the color of my page had changed. :) So yea, this a testament that you don't have to have pharmacy experience or a super high GPA to get in (I have biotech research experience, but no pharmacy experience and my combined GPA from a CC and UC Berkeley is 3.23)...those of you with lower stats like me definitely keep your hopes up :)

11. sleazye

sleazye 10+ Year Member

Dec 20, 2006
    I got in too! I just checked my interact now page and it said accepted student! I interviewed march 12th and got waitlisted. I'm definitely going.