Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
So many truths! Funny EM video
Started by polygonal
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
so funny it's been passed around the ER here like fire these last 2 weeks!
so funny it's been passed around the ER here like fire these last 2 weeks!
Kinda hard to pass it around for 2 weeks when it was made 3 days ago
😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Kinda hard to pass it around for 2 weeks when it was made 3 days ago
😛
I think he meant this one:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m64cy1MMPg&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
I think he meant this one:
[YOUTUBE]_m64cy1MMPg[/YOUTUBE]
that's what I meant, i assumed it was the seizure one seeing the website name, funny though, isn't it?!
hahaha these videos are amazing!
Hmm... the faking a seizure one was funny, but the second one (with the cleaver), just reuses a lot of the same jokes.
Last edited:
There are tons of the cartoons floating around. Here are a couple others:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmXLYE7QAkc
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/5882607/
I definately think the Parkland fake seizure one is the best.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmXLYE7QAkc
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/5882607/
I definately think the Parkland fake seizure one is the best.
Awesome!
It is amazing how well known this video is. I worked a shift the other day in an ED I hadn't been to in 3 years. I knew no one there. One of our patients said something silly and within minutes, all of us were quoting this video.
Take care,
Jeff
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
omg...I nearly peed my pants. Seriously, I'm still wiping away tears.
link next post
This guy is awesome! Keep them coming.
I have this exact conversation almost every day. Patients have used the words "stupid" and "arrogant" when they don't get the test/medicine/admission that they feel entitled to.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 47
- Views
- 3K