1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

so....my question is...what are my chances...after this semester JUST ended.

Discussion in 'What Are My Chances?' started by Jjkim89, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Jjkim89

2+ Year Member

so....I got my semester grades....2 A's, 1 B, and 1 C. Tragic. Sadly enough my gpa sticks to a 3.22 with my 1st semester of my sophmore year ending. So what are my chances? I'm taking Cell Bio, Orgo II, Calc I, and Sociology. I feel like I can't see a light at the end of the tunnel. I just see a stream of darkness as I just keep going forward. Suggestions?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. unique135

2+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    possibly one out of eight semester and not that bad GPA ...u still got 5 more semesters to go ...so? wherez the end?

Question as well as opinion, shouldn't we taking 5 courses per semester?

4. MedicalSonata

MedicalSonata Friendly Pre-Med, PM me!
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I just got a 2.65 GPA this semester (soph), bringing my cumulative to a 3.5ish. Bleh, I'm in a worse boat, but just do what I do:

-Forget it. I'm going into Spring with an open mind and a "clean slate" - as suggested by people on this board.

5. iduwanna

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    What did you get a C in and why do you think that you didn't score higher?

6. Jjkim89

2+ Year Member

i got a C in orgo I. I seriously hate Orgo. not my fav subject. That's why i'm going to start ahead and study for orgo II during the break. 5 classes... not particularly. I already have 16 credit hours for next sem. I forgot about Orgo lab. which is only 1 credit hour. haha.