so....my question is...what are my chances...after this semester JUST ended.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted212503

so....I got my semester grades....2 A's, 1 B, and 1 C. Tragic. Sadly enough my gpa sticks to a 3.22 with my 1st semester of my sophmore year ending. So what are my chances? I'm taking Cell Bio, Orgo II, Calc I, and Sociology. I feel like I can't see a light at the end of the tunnel. I just see a stream of darkness as I just keep going forward. Suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

possibly one out of eight semester and not that bad GPA ...u still got 5 more semesters to go ...so? wherez the end?

Question as well as opinion, shouldn't we taking 5 courses per semester?

I just got a 2.65 GPA this semester (soph), bringing my cumulative to a 3.5ish. Bleh, I'm in a worse boat, but just do what I do:

-Forget it. I'm going into Spring with an open mind and a "clean slate" - as suggested by people on this board.

Members don't see this ad :)
so....I got my semester grades....2 A's, 1 B, and 1 C. Tragic. Sadly enough my gpa sticks to a 3.22 with my 1st semester of my sophmore year ending. So what are my chances? I'm taking Cell Bio, Orgo II, Calc I, and Sociology. I feel like I can't see a light at the end of the tunnel. I just see a stream of darkness as I just keep going forward. Suggestions?

What did you get a C in and why do you think that you didn't score higher?

i got a C in orgo I. I seriously hate Orgo. not my fav subject. That's why i'm going to start ahead and study for orgo II during the break. 5 classes... not particularly. I already have 16 credit hours for next sem. I forgot about Orgo lab. which is only 1 credit hour. haha.