so....my question is...what are my chances...after this semester JUST ended.

• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

Jjkim89

10+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2008
Status (Visible)
so....I got my semester grades....2 A's, 1 B, and 1 C. Tragic. Sadly enough my gpa sticks to a 3.22 with my 1st semester of my sophmore year ending. So what are my chances? I'm taking Cell Bio, Orgo II, Calc I, and Sociology. I feel like I can't see a light at the end of the tunnel. I just see a stream of darkness as I just keep going forward. Suggestions?

unique135

10+ Year Member
Aug 13, 2008
Toronto
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
possibly one out of eight semester and not that bad GPA ...u still got 5 more semesters to go ...so? wherez the end?

Question as well as opinion, shouldn't we taking 5 courses per semester?

MedicalSonata

Friendly Pre-Med, PM me!
10+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I just got a 2.65 GPA this semester (soph), bringing my cumulative to a 3.5ish. Bleh, I'm in a worse boat, but just do what I do:

-Forget it. I'm going into Spring with an open mind and a "clean slate" - as suggested by people on this board.

About the Ads

iduwanna

10+ Year Member
May 2, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
so....I got my semester grades....2 A's, 1 B, and 1 C. Tragic. Sadly enough my gpa sticks to a 3.22 with my 1st semester of my sophmore year ending. So what are my chances? I'm taking Cell Bio, Orgo II, Calc I, and Sociology. I feel like I can't see a light at the end of the tunnel. I just see a stream of darkness as I just keep going forward. Suggestions?

What did you get a C in and why do you think that you didn't score higher?

Jjkim89

10+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2008
Status (Visible)
i got a C in orgo I. I seriously hate Orgo. not my fav subject. That's why i'm going to start ahead and study for orgo II during the break. 5 classes... not particularly. I already have 16 credit hours for next sem. I forgot about Orgo lab. which is only 1 credit hour. haha.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.