so what happens to your brain...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

deejayshakur

Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
...when you take a long test like the mcat? i felt significant pressure in the front of my brain, and on occasion, generalized head pressure. what would an eeg look like? im guessing it would be all over the place, neurons firing one after another.
 
I think that the eeg would look like the lie detector test in "Meet the Parents" when Jack ask Greg Focker if he has had sexual relations with his daughter :scared:
 
I was worst last night. I couldn't fall asleep until about 3 am because every time I got close to falling asleep I felt like my throat closed up and that I was suffocating.

That was pretty horrible.