So who's using KSF review? If so do you like it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tissy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

tissy said:

I have the material. I used it more as an outline, supplemented it with all my textbooks and notes. Its good to get you started and points you in the right direction.

714guy said:
I have the material. I used it more as an outline, supplemented it with all my textbooks and notes. Its good to get you started and points you in the right direction.
Are the practice test useful? I'm pretty much done reviewing..I just want to practice now for the next two weeks before my test.

tissy said:
Are the practice test useful? I'm pretty much done reviewing..I just want to practice now for the next two weeks before my test.

I have DAT Achiever and TopScore and all the kaplan stuff. All of them are very useful. They'll shed light on more stuff you don't know.

I've been taking the KSF review. It's ok. The exams do get a little repetitive; so, what I do is take one every other day or every two days while taking other subject tests like Barron's or Kaplan's in between.