Someone please help how to fill in Cornell's Secondary using Adobe

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mr. H

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Nothing fits!!! when it says to list names there is only enough room for two people!! How do I get things to fit?!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Is it a fill-able pdf file?

I will assume that it is a fillable pdf file. The only way for you to get more words in there is to have Acrobat, the full version, and use it to modify the word limit in each field. OR to print it out and use the hold fashion typewriter.

Whoever made the fields for you to fill in later has limited the number of characters in that field.

I think "jots" will help you out with Acrobat. DO KEEP IN MIND THAT IT IS ILLEGAL TO PIRATE SOFTWARE. Pursue this possible avenue at your own personal risk.

You might try asking your university/library/professor if it/they have Acrobat on a computer that you might use for a few hours to fill out secondaries. All the professors that I am in contact with tend to use Acrobat for their grant proposals, writing papers, etc. It is rather universal for document delivery these days.

DO KEEP IN MIND THAT IT IS ILLEGAL TO PIRATE SOFTWARE

agreed. i suggest you buy the full version of adobe acrobat. but if you want to try it for educational purposes brielfy and then buy it ...

... its probably still not kosher

yeah, i have the full version.

I just didn't know how to modify character limit and move the fields arouund so the fit.
But with some tinkering i got it