Soph. Pre-Med. Schedule Insight Needed!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JoshuaDr.13

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello!

I’m going to be a sophomore at IUB this upcoming fall and I’m wondering if taking molecular bio, orgo 1, and physics 1 w/ lab is doable. I’m a transfer student so the campus will be new to me and I’ll be off campus having to manage time with my lady friend, cooking, gym, and personal time. I don’t party and I study as much as I can. Last year I got all As and one B in my intro bios and chem and calculus courses. I don’t plan on taking MCAT as soon as possible, was actually thinking of taking a gap year after I graduate to find myself. Only reason i need to squeeze the courses together is cause I wanna study abroad for a semester in Italy


ANY HELP will be GREATLY appreciated!! <3
 
hello!

I’m going to be a sophomore at IUB this upcoming fall and I’m wondering if taking molecular bio, orgo 1, and physics 1 w/ lab is doable. I’m a transfer student so the campus will be new to me and I’ll be off campus having to manage time with my lady friend, cooking, gym, and personal time. I don’t party and I study as much as I can. Last year I got all As and one B in my intro bios and chem and calculus courses. I don’t plan on taking MCAT as soon as possible, was actually thinking of taking a gap year after I graduate to find myself. Only reason i need to squeeze the courses together is cause I wanna study abroad for a semester in Italy


ANY HELP will be GREATLY appreciated!! <3

I think it sounds heavy, but reasonable, especially if there is only one lab. Make sure your non-science courses are easy. I think a hard semester is totally worth it if you get to study abroad!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile