SOPHAS : multiple GRE scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

enlure

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I have a question regarding the Standardized Test score section of the SOPHAS. Im applying to Masters programs in Epidemiology in several schools.

Anyway, I took the GRE recently and did excellent in the verbal and essay section, however, my math was HORRIBLE. Im taking it again in 2 weeks.

So my question is, do I HAVE to send BOTH of my scores to the schools in my SOPHAS application? Or is it OK if I just send the most recent score I will have (aka one score and not even mention the other)?

I tried calling SOPHAS but they didnt give me a clear answer. I would really appreciate your help:)
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

You are able to send just one score to SOPHAS. When you go to order your score from ETS (the company that administers the GRE), you will select what scores to send. You have a choice to pick specific scores or all scores.

Reactions: 1 user
You are able to send just one score to SOPHAS. When you go to order your score from ETS (the company that administers the GRE), you will select what scores to send. You have a choice to pick specific scores or all scores.
thank you!