Sorry my inbox was full

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have email notifications stating that some of you tried to PM me today (been away from the computer for a while and it got full). My apologies for having a full INBOX; it's clear now, so please fire away with whatever your original questions/concerns were. I'll be happy to respond.

Thanks.
Tweetie

PS: If this happens next time, you can always email me.

Members don't see this ad.

Apology NOT accepted. We all hate you now :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:D

haha.

Perhaps it would helpl if I was bowing to you like the MCAT smiley. Do they look like little M&M's to you too? I'm hungry.

Members don't see this ad :)
My comment about the power trip was not meant to be inflammatory, unlike being told to shut up. I simply wanted to breach the topic of banning people in public. Part of the reason that I posted that was because of what is happening here. I am being personally attacked by members of SDN because I spoke up about something that I felt needed to be addressed. If members can't agree to disagree, then true discussions cannot occur and we are left with a regime of members flaming everyone that disagrees with them. I do not agree with longhorns statements, nor do I agree with any other inciting comments.

Tweetie, my comment was not meant to be taken as a personal attack on you, but more of a disagreement about how longhorns dismissal took place. I was not aware of other problems that you have had with him in the past. I think you do a good job around here and I was simply wanting to voice my opinion on the matter. I am sorry for your inconvenience.

I don't think that temporary bans would work either. The people that would get banned would come back as soon as possible just to spite you.

When I said ignore the rude and obnoxious posters I was referring to the members, not the moderators. If you are not allowed to delete threads, then by all means close them and change their title. The more reaction that people like longhorn get, the more they will post inflammatory remarks. Once again, I am sorry for an inconvenience that I may have caused, I will not interject my humble opinions around here in the future unless I am sure that they are "correct".

Sincerely,
DALA

heyyyyy Dala,
I think you have me confused with immediatespring. I didn't take your comments personally at all, and if anything, your opinion is valued here because you stated something that was not part of the "norm." I try and hear all sides to an issue, and I was really impressed that you stood up for yourself. Please don't hesitate to voice your opinion here, it's a public board and we are free to speak as we want. We just have to make sure we don't hurl personal attacks at people (not implying that you did that).

That being said, all's cool. The issue to me is long forgotten and buried. Even if you didn't respond back on this thread, I would have cheered you on tomorrow if you got an acceptance and posted it on SDN. So no worries. :)

Let me tell you that everything here is short-lived. From a troll to offensive attacks to....everything. Take it as a word of advice from a friend-- don't get hung up on others not agreeing with you, and certainly don't stop voicing your opinion no matter where you go in life. If you think you are right, speak up. Ain't nuthin wrong with a bit of debate. I think an intelligent person will be able to discern whether your point is valid or not, and will make an appropriate judgement. :D I don't think anybody here means any harm to you, so don't worry so much!!

Have a good night. :)

Members are filling Tweetie's box.