Air Force Space force

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

acsb_21

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Military docs... in space?? Post all your thoughts

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Boeing put their crew module into the wrong orbit yesterday, so maybe make sure DTS has you booked on the SpaceX module?

Make sure you have hard orders before you start your move. Would suck to get halfway to Mars on verbals only to get them changed.

Reactions: 1 user
Commander Covfefe reporting for duty.

Reactions: 1 user
I wonder how much they will take out my paycheck to pay for O2 rations on the Mars colony? If only Commander Cohagen would turn the martian machine on and give these people air then they could stop taking it out of my pay every month!

You gotta bring your own O2. It’s part of your professional requirements, not your military requirements.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
And SERE training. I’m case you’re separated from the ship and floating in space. You gotta know what to do.

That, amazingly, is a 6 hour online training.

Reactions: 1 users
And SERE training. I’m case you’re separated from the ship and floating in space. You gotta know what to do.

That, amazingly, is a 6 hour online training.

Will I have access to ATRRS in my hyperspace sleep pod? Otherwise I can't access ATRRS....

I wonder if they let you keep the FF miles and if they are SkyTeam on OneWorld?

And be sure to book your flight on your .gov credit card or you won't be reimbursed. That would be a 50+ million dollar mistake.

Perfect, now I can use my Drake Cutlass Red in real life too.