Specialty program for foreign dentist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

said sadoun

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Specialty program for foreign dentist
Hi all foreign dentist.
I want to know how admission to specialty program go on after we take NBDE .
I mean our chance as foreign dentist to admit to any specialty program with very suitable tuition .
To avoid to return our home country with zero position.
As I have friend in KSA tell me that NBDE has no value in Arab country

Members don't see this ad.

I worked in KSA after my BDS and 3 yrs experience in India. They paid me well, by indian standards. If you are a Saudi and if you have advanced education in the US then you can be a director of a hospital or a dental center there --in a govt. position or if you wish to practice on your own. Offcourse NBDE has no value and NBDE is only a qualifying exam to test you if you are capable to be a student in the US. Mysuggestion---if you think you are smart enough, then don't go for DDS ---go for any advanced clinical program----like a residency in ADA approved clinical specialty and then apply to jobs in Arab countries---you will find how worthy these trainings here are in the gulf countries

thank you for your help and for your opinion about Arab country.
i want to know your opinion about opportunity for foreign dentist to admit to any spatiality program in USA after NBDE
i was asking you about that.

they do not require NBDE for foreign student who wants to apply.

thank you for your help and for your opinion about Arab country.
i want to know your opinion about opportunity for foreign dentist to admit to any spatiality program in USA after NBDE
i was asking you about that.

They do. Coz u compete with americans for these positions who have so many added advantages including the DDS or DMD. So unless u score very well in NBDE how will you prove your worth