Specialty series - emergency medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

amandaeleven

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!

I started a specialty series on my blog (http://blog.amandaxi.com) and just wanted to share what I posted on emergency medicine. It seems that EM is all the rage nowadays and since I am finishing up my month as a rotator on EM, I thought it'd be fun to reflect on all the things I liked and didn't like about the specialty [I'm personally going into anesthesia]. Anyway, let me know if you guys have any questions!

Specialty series: emergency medicine - http://blog.amandaxi.com/2015/12/30/specialty-series-emergency-medicine/

Amanda
 
Hey everyone!

I started a specialty series on my blog (http://blog.amandaxi.com) and just wanted to share what I posted on emergency medicine. It seems that EM is all the rage nowadays and since I am finishing up my month as a rotator on EM, I thought it'd be fun to reflect on all the things I liked and didn't like about the specialty [I'm personally going into anesthesia]. Anyway, let me know if you guys have any questions!

Specialty series: emergency medicine - http://blog.amandaxi.com/2015/12/30/specialty-series-emergency-medicine/

Amanda[/QUOTE