Specific question about VSAS/away rotations site

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Don'tStopMeNow

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to check (because I did a forum search and turned up nothing) but are there resources to find out information about away rotations at specific sites?

I'm military, so I match in December and have my interview away rotations/ADTs before September. I'm from MN originally so I worked it out that it would mesh perfectly with my military schedule to do 3 rotations at the University of Minnesota... rather than my home institution. I put in for 6 different internal medicine specialties I am potentially interested in, over the course of September to December... so I think like 19 applications total for the 3 spots I need filled. Bonus would be I could stay with family and save on rent, but really it's just nice for my schedule not having to take random breaks so I can end med school in Feb.

What are my odds of getting 3 rotations at a specific site? Anyone have any experience or no any resources for finding out about this specific institution?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.