-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Speed WW... in the Anatomy Lab
Started by PippyPony
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Unlynch Dina
Lynch jboo
Lynch jboo
FYI imI'm fine with caiter and AM for now
Unsure about grebes but I was wrong last game so I'll wait and see
obligatory @Animal Midwife tag
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I SAW YOU GOT INTO SCHOOL, CONGRATSFYI im drunk
Would love some response from jboo some time soon...
Yah probs not a good idea to lynch me
I'm sure I'll find matt sketch in about 5 minutesWe still have 20 minutes. Anyone sticking out to you?
FYI im drunk
Crap. Better lynch this one. Drunkness can be dangerous in speed games.
I DID AND IM IN MEXICO LIFE IS SO GOOD YALL WOOOOOOOOOI SAW YOU GOT INTO SCHOOL, CONGRATS
I'm sure I'll find matt sketch in about 5 minutes
Why not now?
RUDECrap. Better lynch this one. Drunkness can be dangerous in speed games.
He's posted like twiceWhy not now?

FYI imdrunkhydrated
obligatory @Animal Midwife tag
soberize grebes
He's posted like twice![]()
So that's good or bad then?
Tally?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What exactly am I suppose to go off of hereSo that's good or bad then?

unlynch jboo
lynch grebes
I was kind of questioning why she questioned caiter's vote switches. Now I'm not sure if it's noobness, drunkeness, or actual sketch. But tbh grebes is going to be impossible to read if she's drunk...
lynch grebes
I was kind of questioning why she questioned caiter's vote switches. Now I'm not sure if it's noobness, drunkeness, or actual sketch. But tbh grebes is going to be impossible to read if she's drunk...
that's not a lynch vote is it?soberize grebes
i swear, im just a drunk barely not undergrad
What exactly am I suppose to go off of here![]()
Well, you said you'd be ready to suspect him in 5 minutes so I assumed something pivotal must be in the posts.
LAB 1
OFFICIAL Oh how I love omotransversarius LYNCH TALLY
jboo (3) - SAR, caiter, barks
Finn (1) - AM
Caiter (3) - jboo, matty9, mutts
barkbark () -
Dina () -
M99 (1) - grebes
grebes (1) - finn
Session ends in 10 minutes
9/11 voting
OFFICIAL Oh how I love omotransversarius LYNCH TALLY
jboo (3) - SAR, caiter, barks
Finn (1) - AM
Caiter (3) - jboo, matty9, mutts
barkbark () -
Dina () -
M99 (1) - grebes
grebes (1) - finn
Session ends in 10 minutes
9/11 voting
that's not a lynch vote is it?
i swear, im just a drunk barely not undergrad
wut
that's not a lynch vote is it?
i swear, im just a drunk barely not undergrad
It's a sober action.
sarcasm 😉Well, you said you'd be ready to suspect him in 5 minutes so I assumed something pivotal must be in the posts.
or even easier to read because sober grebes has no filter, so drunk grebes just lays it all outunlynch jboo
lynch grebes
I was kind of questioning why she questioned caiter's vote switches. Now I'm not sure if it's noobness, drunkeness, or actual sketch. But tbh grebes is going to be impossible to read if she's drunk...
Will flip back if the tie remains just so y'all know
or even easier to read because sober grebes has no filter, so drunk grebes just lays it all out
Yeah, I don't buy this bc I've been the drunk wolf in a speed game. Drunk people are generally harder to read imo.
Unlynch Dina
Lynch jboo
Why's that?
Lynch jboo
Lynch jboo
Why?
Why's that?
I voted Dina at first because she was such a good chaos in the noob game then switched because she hadn't shown up yet and I didn't think caiter was sketchy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ok guess you’re gunna kill a PR D1
Why?
Trying to break the tie. I don't have much else to go on.
I voted Dina at first because she was such a good chaos in the noob game then switched because she hadn't shown up yet and I didn't think caiter was sketchy
But why jboo specifically?
You guys realize that we don't have to lynch caiter or jboo, right? Like there are other people that we could lynch.
But why jboo specifically?
To break the tie (that was later reformed)
Trying to break the tie. I don't have much else to go on.
Anyone look villagey?
because of an emoji?Ew.
Unlynch finn
Lynch grebes
because of an emoji?
Ye
To break the tie (that was later reformed)
Are you following jboo's responses currently?
Are you following jboo's responses currently?
That's too much work AM. You can't expect people to follow.
FYI i literally went back to my PM with capri to copy/paste it 🤣
Anyone look villagey?
Maybe jboo if she actually had a pr
Unlynch jboo
Unlynch jboo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
unlynch grebes
lynch jboo
I'm concerned there's a tie and idk the tally.
lynch jboo
I'm concerned there's a tie and idk the tally.
Lynch grebes
because im never sure about her
because im never sure about her
LAB 1
OFFICIAL Oh how I love omotransversarius LYNCH TALLY
jboo (2) - SAR, caiter,
Finn () -
Caiter (3) - jboo, matty9, mutts
barkbark () -
Dina () -
M99 (1) - grebes
grebes (2) - finn, am
Session ends in 2 minutes
?/11 voting
OFFICIAL Oh how I love omotransversarius LYNCH TALLY
jboo (2) - SAR, caiter,
Finn () -
Caiter (3) - jboo, matty9, mutts
barkbark () -
Dina () -
M99 (1) - grebes
grebes (2) - finn, am
Session ends in 2 minutes
?/11 voting
Lynch grebes
because im never sure about her

Unless I just made one. Can we maybe not try to all waffle in the last couple minutes?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K