Speed WW Take 3

Started by Coopah
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WWing in stop and go traffic... Don't shoot me ski.

BBC comment about non-revenge voting is sketch af. Goose, don't be lazy and say a vote is just random, every vote should have a reason... Useless reading back if you don't state. Pippy is aggressive and it is fun, don't lynch her for it.

"Oh man don't reveal if you have a rolleeee" is way over the top for village imo. Duh. So:

Lynch bbc
 
Pippy has killer instincts and is a good player. Seems normal to me and I would strongly advise against lynching her unless she does something REALLY weird.

You trying to get me killed N1, BBC? 😉

PSA: last couple games, I've been either lynched D1 by wolves claiming I was aggressive, or wolf killed in the first couple of nights. If I end up dead, I'd look into who is trying to throw shade OR who is trying to vouch for me.

If we have a protector or protect/block out there, please note that I would like to live for longer than 1 cycle this time around.
 
say whos posts you find sketchy. Come on bbc, youve played ww before.

Lol it's like, day one though and there's only been a handful of posts, most of which have absolutely zero content to them. I know you're not supposed to defend people in WW but like, really? She's right in that there isn't much she can do at this point, somebody's gotta get lynched day 1.
 
I don't remember playing with Cheat, though I think she played in Immuno when I was modding? If she doesn't pick up her posting and contribute I would want to lynch her in the next few cycles.

Already saying I am not wanting to lynch

Nessy is playing quiet as is her style. So nothing out of the normal yet.

Not sure if SAR is normally this talkative? I've found her a little bit too pushy so far.

Anyway, unlynch whoever lynch SAR
 
lynch bbc

she's said "whatever im vanilla idc if im lynched" and isnt trying to defend and get people to move off her. this isnt her first ww rodeo, she should know how to defend beyond role revealing, like pointing out what she finds sketchy about other peoples posts, even if its just little things
 
WWing in stop and go traffic... Don't shoot me ski.

BBC comment about non-revenge voting is sketch af. Goose, don't be lazy and say a vote is just random, every vote should have a reason... Useless reading back if you don't state. Pippy is aggressive and it is fun, don't lynch her for it.

"Oh man don't reveal if you have a rolleeee" is way over the top for village imo. Duh. So:

Lynch bbc
How the heck is that sketchy? People jump all over people who apparently "revenge vote" every game. I can honestly see how people saw the PM post as sketchy but that is just ridiculous.
 
So far Goose and BBC seem the sketchiest... Goose you have to have a better reason for lynching someone
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch bbc

she's said "whatever im vanilla idc if im lynched" and isnt trying to defend and get people to move off her. this isnt her first ww rodeo, she should know how to defend beyond role revealing, like pointing out what she finds sketchy about other peoples posts, even if its just little things
The last 3 games I have spent hours defending myself to just get lynched early every time. If that doesn't work why waste the time?
 
LYNCHED CLOSED CHECK YOUR VOTES!

D1 Lynch Tally

SAR (1) - BBC
BBC (6) - SAR, GB, Pippy, Serher, Nessy, Trilt, Ski
GB () -
3m (1) - goose
Goose (1) - 3m
serher (2) - raf, cheat

12/12 votes accounted for
 
giphy.gif
 
WWing in stop and go traffic... Don't shoot me ski.

BBC comment about non-revenge voting is sketch af. Goose, don't be lazy and say a vote is just random, every vote should have a reason... Useless reading back if you don't state. Pippy is aggressive and it is fun, don't lynch her for it.

"Oh man don't reveal if you have a rolleeee" is way over the top for village imo. Duh. So:

Lynch bbc

So far Goose and BBC seem the sketchiest... Goose you have to have a better reason for lynching someone

Fair enough. I just wasn't by my computer and wanted to make sure I got a vote down in time. Went back to change and computer decided to work on updates *sigh*

Also, mmm wasn't entirely random, I've found her posts weird in every game I've followed that she's played, so I wanted to call her out early. But was random in sense of it being early D1 and wanting to get a vote in.

(side note, anyone else's format totally screwed up on this site? makes following the game difficult lol)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, mmm wasn't entirely random, I've found her posts weird in every game I've followed that she's played, so I wanted to call her out early. But was random in sense of it being early D1 and wanting to get a vote in.

Then why didn't you say this along with your vote for mmm if that was your actual reason for voting her?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad