Spelled RPD’s name wrong

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmDtwoB

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like such an idiot, but I was emailing an RPD about doing an interview at her program but I accidentally spelled her name CHENG instead of CHEN.

I feel terrible about it and she just replied back to me about other information. Should I apologize for spelling it wrong, or will that just add more attention to it?
 
I wouldn’t bring it up, that’s something autocorrect could’ve done. It’s not a gross misspelling. You’ll do more damage bringing attention to it, just make sure you spell it correctly moving forward.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile