spelling mistake on AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

robocop1998

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I just realized I made a typo on my AMCAS experience description. Under experience name, I typed "mean's" instead of "men's". Is this bad? I'm pretty worried now.
 
Don't sweat it. I realized I made a few spelling/grammatical errors on my AMCAS, but it hasn't seemed to be a big deal.
 
So I just realized I made a typo on my AMCAS experience description. Under experience name, I typed "mean's" instead of "men's". Is this bad? I'm pretty worried now.

There's nothing you can do about it now. I honestly think about 99% of people probably have at least one mistake in their application, so I wouldn't worry about. I would guess that as long as the admissions committee can decipher what it is from the description you would be in good shape. :luck: