Sports Med

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sherif

Hot stuff
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Now, I have a question. If i get clinical experience in sports med, would that be good enough or would i need to work in a hospital setting. This is the description about the course.

Clin Exper in Sports Medicine

Clinical experiences in medical supervision of sports programs, in the areas of therapeutic exercises, fitness programming, and cardiac rehabilitation

Members don't see this ad.

Clinical experience is one of those things that you can't get too much of. Take the class, but definitely seek out other clinical opportunities as well. The course description looks really good and will provide some useful knowledge, but the admissions committees will be even more impressed if you can say you've had clinical experiences unrelated to course work.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't feed this 11 year old troll.

Originally posted by ankitovich
Don't feed this 11 year old troll.

What are you talking about? How am i being a troll? And i am 17 get it right before you speak

Originally posted by Sherif
:confused: where is everyone?

well noone is replying since coldchemist gave such a great answer...theres no need to say the same things over and over again...