Spring Quarter Classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted969405

I'm taking 2 classes this quarter (out of 3 classes) that I do not need to graduate, they are just classes I am interested in. Would it be seen as bad if I took them Pass/No Pass? I won't be including my spring grades in my primary application.

Members don't see this ad.

As long as you already have a high gpa and they aren’t science courses I doubt schools will care

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It's an evolution class, I already finished all the pre-reqs (and even the recommended science pre-reqs like genetics, cell bio, biochem, etc.)
It wouldn't bother me to see that an applicant took Evolution Pass/no Pass, especially considering a high GPA in med school-relevant classes.

Reactions: 1 user
It wouldn't bother me to see that an applicant took Evolution Pass/no Pass, especially considering a high GPA in med school-relevant classes.
If I don't include my spring quarter grades, would you bring it up during an interview? And say that this was brought up during an interview, how could I respond in such a way to negate any negative feelings associated with taking P/NP, assuming there was any

1) If I don't include my spring quarter grades, would you bring it up during an interview?
2) And say that this was brought up during an interview, how could I respond in such a way to negate any negative feelings associated with taking P/NP, assuming there was any
1) No.

2) Exactly the way you explained it above.

Reactions: 1 users