Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been researching and looking around. Ya, probably not doing good with the search feature on this site. The feature sucks, imo.
But the point, i want to know if an applicant from US can apply for medschool such as SGU or St. Christopher in UK and do the rotation/clinical here in the US.
Are they accredited? I know SGU is California-approved for the Caribbean but i am not sure about the UK.
Also, I found the thread which listed all the UK medical school but im not sure which are accredited. My only concern is having them being accredit by Cali, New york, Florida, and New Jersey, just to name a few.
Well i'd appreciate if you can give me some minor feedback regarding those two medschool in UK.
Thanks!
-M
But the point, i want to know if an applicant from US can apply for medschool such as SGU or St. Christopher in UK and do the rotation/clinical here in the US.
Are they accredited? I know SGU is California-approved for the Caribbean but i am not sure about the UK.
Also, I found the thread which listed all the UK medical school but im not sure which are accredited. My only concern is having them being accredit by Cali, New york, Florida, and New Jersey, just to name a few.
Well i'd appreciate if you can give me some minor feedback regarding those two medschool in UK.
Thanks!
-M