-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
st james medical school
Started by king kong bundy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Okay, we'll compromise and give everyone what they want. At last count, that means nisarg2010 gets 75%, Agent B gets 50%, I get 10%, music2doc gets his 5% for reading about it, and Law2Doc gets 15% for being our residency. Is everyone happy now?
We can not give in to music2doc's threts! We must stand strong and united. Otherwise, where will it end. Trolls from everywhere will be asking for a piece of our action.
We are not afraid of you! You can go and start you own school. Your school will be so crappy that it will only have like 1 or 2 state accreditation. While our school will have accreditation in all 50 states!
I don't know, I did some in-depth research onto his new Medical School in /r/premed, and it says that not only do you not have to take the MCATs, but as long as you take "Intro to Bob Marley" and can play a xylophone, you're in!
I don't know about the Disney Caribbean quartet rotation at Disney World, though...I look AWFUL in flip-flops and straw hats...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We can not give in to music2doc's threts! We must stand strong and united. Otherwise, where will it end. Trolls from everywhere will be asking for a piece of our action.
Fine, I'll throw in a course in "Persuasion 501: Convincing the Judge of His [New] Beliefs Through Music" as part of that 5%. Everyone underestimates their ability to be manipulated through music.....
Fine, I'll throw in a course in "Persuasion 501: Convincing the Judge of His [New] Beliefs Through Music" as part of that 5%. Everyone underestimates their ability to be manipulated through music.....
Deal, but only if the course is taught to reggae music.
i will regulate all of you residencies, and you will be required to submit to my regular visits (on your dime) and give me a 10% cut.
Fine, I'll throw in a course in "Persuasion 501: Convincing the Judge of His [New] Beliefs Through Music" as part of that 5%. Everyone underestimates their ability to be manipulated through music.....
Well if you are willing to teach, we are defiantly looking for faculty members at our school. I must warn you that our selection process for perspective faculty is very rigorous. Our most formidable test is the "Can You Name It" test. The test comprises of the perspective faculty applicant being blindfolded and asked to taste plethora of different alcoholic drinks and asked to name each one. We believe this provides us with an accurate measure of how well you will be able to connect with our students. We pride ourselves on our close bonds with the students.
Are you up for a such a challenging application process?
Deal, but only if the course is taught to reggae music.
Well if you are willing to teach, we are defiantly looking for faculty members at our school. I must warn you that our selection process for perspective faculty is very rigorous. Our most formidable test is the "Can You Name It" test. The test comprises of the perspective faculty applicant being blindfolded and asked to taste plethora of different alcoholic drinks and asked to name each one. We believe this provides us with an accurate measure of how well you will be able to connect with our students. We pride ourselves on our close bonds with the students.
Are you up for a such a challenging application process?
Nope. The contract has already been established. I am a 5% shareholder and faculty. I suppose this makes me a Dean and Board Member or something. I'm okay with that.
i will regulate all of you residencies, and you will be required to submit to my regular visits (on your dime) and give me a 10% cut.
If you want a percentage, it will only be 5% and you will have to join the faculty and teach at least one class. Is there anything you're qualified to teach? If you're just going to be regulating us, I understand the need for greasing your palm, this being the Caribbean and all. We can pay a bribe of 10,000 Leones per year. That should be more than fair.
If you want a percentage, it will only be 5% and you will have to join the faculty and teach at least one class. Is there anything you're qualified to teach? If you're just going to be regulating us, I understand the need for greasing your palm, this being the Caribbean and all. We can pay a bribe of 10,000 Leones per year. That should be more than fair.
+1
Although, he must pass the "Can You Name It" test.
I think you would make a fine addition to St. James.
thread should have ended here.
funny guyi will regulate all of you residencies, and you will be required to submit to my regular visits (on your dime) and give me a 10% cut.
thread should have ended here.
Party pooper!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey not bad thanks. i'll look into DOI'll be nicer. OP if u are set on becoming a physician in the United States, try for MD and DO.
If you don't get in and want to try for Caribbean then go to big 4 (sgu, Ross, auc, Saba). Caribbean should be a last resort. (Personally I would rather do postbac or retake MCAT rather than risk going there)
Sent from my Galaxy S2
Last edited:
funny guy
he's back!
he's back!
Hooray! King Kong, are you interested in attending our Caribbean Medical and Law school? It has a musical manipulation program, fun drinking contests, and an integrated residency. We're still working on the accreditation part, but we should have that issue resolved shortly after we take all your money. Actually, our school isn't that different from St. James, so you'll feel right at home.
your too funny! go drink somethingHooray! King Kong, are you interested in attending our Caribbean Medical and Law school? It has a musical manipulation program, fun drinking contests, and an integrated residency. We're still working on the accreditation part, but we should have that issue resolved shortly after we take all your money. Actually, our school isn't that different from St. James, so you'll feel right at home.
your too funny! go drink something
Don't mind if I do! Come on over, I've got some local porter beer and Jeremiah Weed whiskey.
it would be a pleasure to join you in a drinkDon't mind if I do! Come on over, I've got some local porter beer and Jeremiah Weed whiskey.
I like that guy with a tie. Ready for action!
He's so ready, he doesn't even need to take notes.
Visualize yourself as a physician, dress like a physician, be a physician...
Yes your English is perfect, please teach me..Yea...your English is worse.
If you are wanting to be a physician, perhaps you should take the advise of the physicians, medical students, and fellow pre-allopathics that offered up answers.
Just incase you haven't realized, being a doctor is a nerdy profession. And we aren't just gonna tell you what you want to hear.
But yea, sure, ignore good advice and data, go with what you want to hear. Good luck in all of your endeavors. I am done.
He's so ready, he doesn't even need to take notes.
Visualize yourself as a physician, dress like a physician, be a physician...
And sitting almost parallel to the instructor's table! Super-gunner-mon!
Last edited:
Yes your English is perfect, please teach me..
Perfect? Not in the slightest. Functional? Yes.
4
487806
Yes your English is perfect, please teach me..
Well, for one, you should learn your comma and semicolon usage.
Will the tee shirts for the new med/law school have laughing stalks on them? I am picturing celery stalks, or should it be corn stalks?
I thought a laughing stalk was a creepy guy with an overactive sense of humor.
How come no one called me on my improper use of Advise and Advice?!
Ya'll are slipping!
Fine, I guess I will proofread myself for now on. 😛
Ya'll are slipping!
Fine, I guess I will proofread myself for now on. 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How come no one called me on my improper use of Advise and Advice?!
Ya'll are slipping!
Fine, I guess I will proofread myself for now on. 😛
"Advise" is correct instead of "advice" in the UK. Maybe that's how OP learned English. Or maybe not.

"Advise" is correct instead of "advice" in the UK. Maybe that's how OP learned English. Or maybe not.![]()
Naw, not him, I was the culprit 😉
Naw, not him, I was the culprit 😉
that's what i get for not actually looking at the sourceDude, I am going to tell you straight up.
Your English is atrocious and painful to read.
Just read the comments and to be honest, I'm quite shocked that people are making fun of the OP's grammatical errors. Are these the same people trying to get into (or are already in) a profession that requires a lot of sensitivity to the diverse backgrounds of their patients? I'm sorry but that is quite an uncouth behaviour, childish and quite disappointing. Respect for people should not begin when you get into medical school. One should already have begun that before then.
Just read the comments and to be honest, I'm quite shocked that people are making fun of the OP's grammatical errors. Are these the same people trying to get into (or are already in) a profession that requires a lot of sensitivity to the diverse backgrounds of their patients? I'm sorry but that is quite an uncouth behaviour, childish and quite disappointing. Respect for people should not begin when you get into medical school. One should already have begun that before then.
Cute, but he is not a patient, he is a pre-professorial, and of the college educated, illiteracy is unforgivable.
I expect better than this from my niece in middle school, and you are DARN RIGHT I expect MUCH better than this from a college student.
Call the expectation of proper grammar and syntax beyond the level expected from a child in elementary school, "uncouth, childish, and disappointing," but I will not apologize for it.
And not for nothing, bshark, but isn't the gentleman better served if asked to take care of his words NOW, before writing essays, taking the written portion of the MCATs, and filling out applications?
Isn't this good advice that will serve him immensely in the future?
Oh, or is this just you taking moral pot-shots in order to score points with someone that could be reading?
Isn't this good advice that will serve him immensely in the future?
Oh, or is this just you taking moral pot-shots in order to score points with someone that could be reading?
--Just read the comments and to be honest, I'm quite shocked that people are making fun of the OP's grammatical errors. Are these the same people trying to get into (or are already in) a profession that requires a lot of sensitivity to the diverse backgrounds of their patients? I'm sorry but that is quite an uncouth behaviour, childish and quite disappointing. Respect for people should not begin when you get into medical school. One should already have begun that before then.
4
487806
Just read the comments and to be honest, I'm quite shocked that people are making fun of the OP's grammatical errors. Are these the same people trying to get into (or are already in) a profession that requires a lot of sensitivity to the diverse backgrounds of their patients? I'm sorry but that is quite an uncouth behaviour, childish and quite disappointing. Respect for people should not begin when you get into medical school. One should already have begun that before then.
The focus isn't on OP's grammar errors. OP was clearly trolling us by asking a question he could easily find using a search function. As RomanTaylor points out, OP is a rash person who will lash out at anyone who fails to agree with him. Law2Doc, a resident who clearly has experience in this field, points out OP's flaws, which OP classlessly rejects and disrespects Law2Doc with a condescending attitude. Stop trying to defend OP's actions when they are clearly flawed. Look at the first page of the thread very carefully and come back to us.
Well, for one, you should learn your comma and semicolon usage.[/QUOTE You really have issues with comma's and semicolon. Are you really an English teacher. We had a nice exchange on this subject 2 weeks ago. """"" '''''''''
4
487806
You really have issues with comma's and semicolon. Are you really an English teacher. We had a nice exchange on this subject 2 weeks ago. """"" '''''''''
Really? Show us the thread and we will continue where we left off. And no, I'm not an English teacher or anything related to English studies. This is from a layman's perspective.
I can't believe you forgot our exchange. I was given a warning to stop picking on you...Really? Show us the thread and we will continue where we left off. And no, I'm not an English teacher or anything related to English studies. This is from a layman's perspective.
4
487806
I can't believe you forgot our exchange. I was given a warning to stop picking on you...
🙁 Wow, that's unfortunate. Tell you what. Let's forget about this and move on. I would hate to be involved in another heated exchange.
I can't believe you forgot our exchange. I was given a warning to stop picking on you...
I agree. I don't want to be banned from posting.🙁 Wow, that's unfortunate. Tell you what. Let's forget about this and move on. I would hate to be involved in another heated exchange.
🙁 Wow, that's unfortunate. Tell you what. Let's forget about this and move on. I would hate to be involved in another heated exchange.
I agree. I don't want to be banned from posting.
Aww how cute! An SDN make-up!
Buddy do yourself a favor don't post any carib questions on this forum these guys are a bunch of geeks that think they know it all..If you want a real opinion about a carib school post your question on valuemd.
Terrible advice.
Not everyone can make it into a US or DO med school. He came to this website and was immediately gang beaten by everyone.You guys won't make it threw residency with your attitudes.
i once threw a residency so hard at law2doc that they merged. Now he is one.
Another smart remark
smart is a good thing. However your treatment of it as not is illuminating.
and with a MCAT of 24R, would think you know everything.
Why knock a score from someone else when you are already aiming below it? Do you even need an mcat score to attend the St. James room of medicine?
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This thread is ridiculous.
1) don't ask a question if you don't like the answer. Listing a string of irrelevancies concerning St James is nonsense. If you love the school just go there rather than asking us to validate your terrible life choices.
2) this is a forum. As such we communicate via written word. The ability to effectively do so is quite important.
3) criticizing poor grammar is not in any way tied to compassion towards patients. Anyone attempting to make this comparison should be embarrassed.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
1) don't ask a question if you don't like the answer. Listing a string of irrelevancies concerning St James is nonsense. If you love the school just go there rather than asking us to validate your terrible life choices.
2) this is a forum. As such we communicate via written word. The ability to effectively do so is quite important.
3) criticizing poor grammar is not in any way tied to compassion towards patients. Anyone attempting to make this comparison should be embarrassed.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
Thread closed as the OP has been banned.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 408