St. John Fisher Living Options

Started by drpharMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drpharMD

Accepted Student
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys. I recently got accepted to St. John Fisher's Class of 2013. I was wondering what the best living arrangements were/are for current/prospective students? Is it cheaper to commute from Rochester or find an apartment near the school? What are the average monthly rates for apartments? Does the undergrad school allow for pharm students to stay in campus housing? So many questions!😀
 
Hey guys. I recently got accepted to St. John Fisher's Class of 2013. I was wondering what the best living arrangements were/are for current/prospective students? Is it cheaper to commute from Rochester or find an apartment near the school? What are the average monthly rates for apartments? Does the undergrad school allow for pharm students to stay in campus housing? So many questions!😀

Hey there. There are lots of apartments around Fisher, you just have to make the calls and check them out. If you live in Rochester, it will save you money to commute. There are people in my class who travel from as far as Chili to come to class. It's really up to you if you want to commute or not.

As far as living arrangements, when I applied, Fisher sent out a list of people who were interested in finding a roommate and you found a roommate from that list. If you're planning on living away from home, I highly recommend finding a roommate. My rent is $820, but I split it with someone. And no, unfortunately, housing is NOT provided on campus by the school.

Message me for anymore questions.