St Matthews University SVM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

puglover22

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering from some people who interviewed with SMU-SVUM what kind of questions they were asked and how the skype interview process was? My interview is this coming Friday

Members don't see this ad.

Just be yourself! You've gotten this far. Focus less on preparing for what you think they're going to ask you, and more on how you're going to prepare yourself to ask THEM questions. You'll be great!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just wondering from some people who interviewed with SMU-SVUM what kind of questions they were asked and how the skype interview process was? My interview is this coming Friday
I interviewed with St. Matthew's, and I must say it was a very laid back conversation; Adriana is very easy to talk to. They don't ask you any specific questions regarding veterinary medicine, because they don't expect you to have have all the answers. They want to get to know the person behind the application, so be prepared to talk about your strengths and weaknesses, how you feel you will contribute to the program and school, you know your typical interview questions. I interviewed back in October. I have since declined my seat, and have committed elsewhere. Turn around time for decisions is very quick. If it wasn't for the fact they don't accept any student loans, I would have totally committed to St. Matthew's!! Good Luck!!

Reactions: 1 users